Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification bar and allows you to get entry to them quickly. You can instantly modify Android settings even with out leaving an utility you utilize. Settings Extended will save your time to do higher issues.
INFO: Experimental GPS “In-place” option will stop working after upgrading to Android 4.3. No fix is possible.
For those who find it irresistible and you need to enhance additional building that you could buy an in-app extension.
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
Settings Extended uses permissions listed beneath for the talked about functions simplest.
1) “GPS location”, “control NFC”, “Bluetooth”, “Network connectivity”, “Wi-Fi”, “System Settings”, “Toggle sync”, “Read sync settings” for getting standing and altering corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) “Take image and movies” for LED flashlight only.
3) “Instantly name phone numbers” for a “direct call” system shortcut.
4) “Billing” for extensions.
5) “Vibration”, “Run at startup” for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) “Expand/collaps standing bar” for collapsing standing bar after altering a surroundings.
7) “Writing Secure Settings” for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
* fixed frozen widget icons on start
* new media button widget
* new long-press widget notification
* new hotspot, gps and bluetooth icons for Android 5.0