With Podcast Addict, take care of all of your audio & video Podcasts as well as your YouTube channels and News feeds out of your Android tool.
Subscribe to your favourite podcasts the usage of the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, CNN, Carolla Digital, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, …).
That you may additionally import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML export file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict or iTunes databases (~ 250K podcasts indexed).
At last you could additionally reproduction and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
The app shows a small advert banner on the backside of the screen.
If you wish to give a boost to Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, which you can purchase ‘Podcast Addict – Donate’ app
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Youtube Channels & News feeds
• give a boost to each download & streaming
• automated replace
• automated obtain
• evolved computerized deletion features (trash, …)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video participant with resume, shuffle, loop, … options
• variable playback velocity to be had for Android 4.1+
• audio & video playlist
• priority podcasts playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock display widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• each listing & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (deal with a folder content material as a podcast)
• TOP 50 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts through class
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, …)
• OPML export
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments obtain characteristic
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode filters & search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• can also be managed by way of activity automation apps like Tasker or AutomateIT through Intents
• [Important] Smodcast had a massive server difficulty 10 days ago. They modified each episode url as a workaround, so you’ll have to reset these podcasts in your app, or lengthy press on their episodes and make a choice ‘Refresh from RSS’
• [New] You can now sign-in to your Flattr account and flattr episodes automatically (Settings/Flattr)
• [New] Prime podcasts display now shows as much as 250 podcasts (press the update button)
• [New] Equalizer settings are available from the video participant monitor
Note: all premium features available. no key file needed.