FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file supervisor / media supervisor with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to will let you quick and simply handle all content material in your telephone or pill.
Google Drive and Google Docs support are actually on hand (within the full model, but it’s free to make use of throughout the beta).
Throughout beta, all options of FX File Explorer are free, together with community, cloud, and root access. After the beta period ends, this version will become the “Lite” version. After the beta, FX will retain all native file administration capabilities, together with search, archival, the textual content editor, and file viewers. The network, cloud, and media features will probably be to be had as an add-on. The basis options will probably be on hand as an add-on. The FX add-on modules will be inexpensive. You could flip off paid options right away within the settings if favored. No version of FX File Explorer could have advertisements.
* Multiple windows (quick change between completely different places)
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing a couple of objects (Slide finger horizontally throughout objects to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for extra knowledge)
* Icon and element record views in file explorer windows
* Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
* Cupboard space utilization analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
* In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions)
* Textual content File Viewer
* Textual content Editor
* Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version)
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (a couple of information can be rearranged by using deciding on them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (full version)
* Windows networking (SMB)
* SSH FTP
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and
SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Steam video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media participant functions
* Browse native community for Windows (SMB) shares
* To find FTP and SSH FTP native community shares the use of multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to keep away from getting into sensitive passwords in public whereas now not permitting get admission to in experience of tool theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and different codecs.
Bluetooth Capabilities (full version)
* Ship recordsdata via OBEX Push
* OBEX Push server for receiving recordsdata (optional, most devices natively present this carrier)
* OBEX Push client and server can use WiFi for high-speed transfers when each are linked to similar community.
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer