EX Kernel Manager (EXKM) is the ultimate tool for performance tuning, maximizing battery life, tweaking color, sound, gestures and other kernel settings. EXKM gives you total control over your hardware with premium features and a beautifully optimized material design user interface.
The most complete and easy to use kernel control app.
Control and modify kernel settings (wake gestures, color, sound, voltage, CPU, GPU and more)
EX Kernel Manager gives you total control over your device. Beautifully designed and optimized for ease of use. Works with all kernels and devices. Fully compatible with ElementalX Kernels.
- Battery Monitor: Keep track of battery stats such as screen on time and idle drain
- CPU Times: Show frequency usage and deep sleep, sort by frequency or usage
- Update or Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One m7, HTC One m8 and HTC One m9.
- Kernel Backup (on Nexus devices): save and restore kernel backups
- CPU Settings: Max freq, min freq, governor, CPU boost, hotplugging, thermal control
- Voltage control (requires kernel support)
- Graphics Settings: Max freq, min freq, governor
- Color Control (requires kernel support): RGB controls, saturation, value, contrast and hue, save and apply custom profiles.
- Gesture Options (on supported devices): sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic feedback, camera button, wake timeout and more
- Sound Control (requires kernel support)
- Misc Settings: i/o scheduler, readahead, fsync, USB fastcharge, TCP congestion algorithm, last kernel log, magnetic cover control and more!
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (3.21 MB total apk size);
Encrypted all resources;
Languages: En, Ru.
Download Links: No LP or Google Play Modded needed!
Mod Lite Version