This is an automation application which makes it possible for your device to execute commands automatically. When you create a command you can specify which actions to execute when a given event occurs.
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, …
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
– More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, …)
– More than 80 parameterized action types
– Conditions can be used for both events and actions
– Variables and expressions
– Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
– Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
– Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
– Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
– Full backup and restore possibility
– History and Debug of command execution
– 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new “Scanning always available” feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
– New event: Applications / Show recent applications
– New event: System / Set interruption filter (Android 5.0)
– New expression: System / Is interruption filter (Android 5.0)
– Open file action: can accept expression as file name
– Android 5.0 fix: Change mobile data state (root needed)
– Android 5.0 fix: Toggle GPS action
– Android 5.0 fix: Application (group) started/stopped event
– Android 5.0 fix: Is application (group) running expression
– Android 5.0 fix: Flashlight action