Droid Scan is a mobile app that turns your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner. With Droid Scan you can transform images captured with your camera into professional multi-page PDF documents in just a few clicks.
Droid Scan Pro has these unique, state of the art features:
– Batch processing, including turbo capture and batch convert, so that multi-page documents can be created with just a few taps.
– Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
– Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
– Ultra high resolution scans that preserve most of the pixels in the original photo after conversion and enhancement.
– Built-in integration with OCR by Google Drive.
– Compatible with OCR by Evernote and Google Goggles.
– Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
– Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG or PDF by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
Record business cards, white boards, full page documents, and receipts. On-phone conversion: complete confidentiality, no subscription fees.
Multiple resolutions available from low-res, suitable for quick sharing via email, to highest fidelity reproductions suitable for OCR and printed copy.
Automatic recognition of document shapes like US Letter, A4, Business card, and more.
Easy creation of multi-page PDF documents and ZIP files using the built-in scan gallery.
Share via Gmail, Box, Dropbox, and many more.
– Layouts are improved for phablet devices.
– It is no longer possible to delete an imported image without a confirmation dialog.
– Two memory leaks in the scan viewer and gallery are fixed.
– The notification UI is modernized.