Archos Video Player v9.2.48 Apk
ARCHOS makes his Video Player app available for all Android devices (tablets, phones, TV; requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from many computer/network storage in your network (SMB, UPnP, FTP, SFTP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Support of torrent streaming: torrent files can directly be opened by the application;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, Android TV compatibility;
– Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
– 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
– Audio: night mode and audio boost options
– HDMI or S/PDIF: AC3/DTS passthrough on supported hardware (e.g. Nexus Player, ADT-1, Rockchip and AmLogic based tvbox devices) with compatible home cinema equipment
– Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Fix SMB not working with ethernet on Shield TV
Fix audio passthrough on Shield TV
Fix 4K playback at high bitrate on Shield TV
Fix subtitles sometimes not played in SMB
Fix UPnP playback not working with external player in some cases
Fix FF/RW not working with Serviio server
New: in SMB, display the current credential used (“guest” by default) and allow to change it by cliking on it.
Android M: fix audio passthrough + fix vertical volume bar