Age of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
– Earth | [342 Provinces]
– Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
prior to every spherical. The choice of orders that you can publish all through each and every spherical is restricted by means of your Motion Factors for that spherical.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute moves in flip order, which is randomized at the beginning of every spherical.
– The capital is an important province in a civilization. If you happen to lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will not exist. In the event you seize every other civilization’s capital, you acquire all of its provinces. Capitals have a shielding bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all structures already built.
– Clear provinces are impartial. Provinces with coloration belong to different civilizations.
– Which you could scale the map. To return to the usual scale, double faucet the map. If scale is rather then usual on minimap you’ll discover ‘!’ in high proper.
– Use the Financial system and Inhabitants buttons to view every province’s Financial system and Inhabitants values. Use the diplomacy button to view every province’s proprietor and have interaction in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is brought to your treasury through profits tax, which is primarily based off your civilization’s whole inhabitants and financial system. Cash is subracted out of your treasury for militia repairs, which is primarily based off your quantity of armed forces gadgets (devices at sea have a better repairs than gadgets on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: transfer devices from one province to some other. That you may transfer between provinces you keep watch over or assault every other civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit gadgets from the chosen province. This prices cash and is restricted by using the inhabitants of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its inhabitants.
– Construct: assemble a constructing within the chosen province (see Constructing Varieties). This prices cash.
– Disband: do away with devices from the chosen province. This decreases militia repairs.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with any other civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state again underneath your full keep an eye on.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– Struggle: declare warfare on a civilization.
– Peace: publish a peace provide to a civilization. If widely wide-spread, your civilizations will not be at warfare.
– P.c.: submit a p.c. offer to a civilization. If regularly occurring, the civilizations can’t assault every different for five rounds. This will also be canceled through a War order one spherical prematurely.
– Alliance: post an alliance provide to a civilization. If everyday, that civilization will allow you to to your armed forces efforts. Use the War order to let allies understand who your objectives are.
– Kick: finish an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Citadel: offers a province a security bonus.
– Watch tower: means that you can see military numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: lets in devices to maneuver into the ocean. Devices at sea can transfer again onto any land province, even supposing it doesn’t have a port.
• 185 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random video games
– Brand new world
– Brand new world Full
– World war I
– World war I Full
– World war II
– World war II Full
– Customized situations!
• Three various kinds of fog of conflict:
– Same old
• To be had languages
AI Alliance – Replace
New language: Nederlands
New language: العربية
New: Settings->Font Dimension
New: Map Scale four hundred% 8880×5200 px
New: Map Scale 300% 6660×3900 px
Deprecated: Map Scale a hundred seventy five%
Deprecated: Map Scale one hundred twenty five%
UI Scale 450 ppi+
New Situation Brand new World [10 Civs]
New language: Italiano
Person can make a selection Civilization within the Random Recreation mode.
New: Random Recreation -> Civilization
New language: 日本語
New language: Français
AI improvements: Diplomacy
New language: 한국어